About Shab Nemati – Modern Property and Eichler Expert
Specializing in Eichler, mid-century modern, and California modern properties in Los Altos Hills, Shab has celebrated multiple wins as an agent of a top-performing real estate team. Since 2011, she has been delivering outstanding results for her exclusive clients, whether they are buying or selling properties, in Silicon Valley or across the San Francisco peninsula. Her results-driven approach, integrity, and honesty have gained her the hard-earned respect of clients and colleagues alike.
As the lead Altos Modern Realtor, Shab’s exceptional negotiation skills, eye for detail, and style empower her unwavering commitment to client satisfaction. This ensures her exclusive clients can always meet their real estate goals, regardless of complexity.
Shab’s unparalleled expertise in securing the best terms for real estate clients is the culmination of her illustrious professional experience that includes her experience at Heller Ehrman LLP, a top San Francisco Peninsula trust and estate law firm, and her work in attorney recruitment, human resources, and legal administration. Her knowledge of current real estate rules and regulations ensures the ethical integrity of her transactions.
Notable professional qualifications include:
- Stanford Graduate School of Business Entrepreneurship Certificate Program with an Emphasis on Marketing and Negotiation
- UC Berkeley B.A. in Anthropology
- Leadership roles that helped shape her top-caliber real estate results include:
- Neighborhood: Co-Chair neighborhood association
- Community: Parks and Recreation Commissioner
- City and County: The San Mateo County Services Academy
- Environment: Green Foothills Community Advocate Leadership